Rabu, 28 Agustus 2019

Twenty eight-Eight

Wednesday, 28 August 2019

I have started learning IELTS by myself and have gotten all IELTS materials from the Cambridge book. Currently, I am working on book 1. I realize that I have both plus and minus points in understanding English. I dare to say that I can speak well and my pronunciation is quite good. My reading ability has improved because I have read a lot lately. I can understand what people say if the context is not too complex, so it means that the vocabularies I already knew are not enough (OFC). Writing? Oh, come on! That's my weakness. Sad. Because I realize that my writing ability is not good YET. I have started to train myself by writing in English, at least, an article a day and I post it on my blog (not a must). Haha. One day, when my English ability is better than today, probably I will laugh when I re-read my writing today! Hahaha

So, here is when I sum up my English abilities objectively:

Speaking   : µµµµµ
Listening   :µµµµµ
Reading     :µµµµµ
Writing      :µµµµµ

Keep studying!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar